Chapelle à la vierge

PCUNOR014V5359NA

Description

The statue of the Virgin was placed in ex-voto following a cholera epidemic in 1865 and 1866. It was blessed by the Bishop of Bayeux on May 17, 1866. A few years later, in order to protect the statue from bad weather, the parish priest of Clinchamps had a wooden hut installed on a brick foundation. In 1927, this completely worm-eaten hut threatened to fall into ruins; a stone chapel was then built.
The ceremony of blessing of the chapel took place on June 12, 1927, presided over by Bishop Le Boucher, vicar general of the diocese.

Prices

Services

Opening

Labels & order