Nestling within the verdant landscapes of the Normandy Bocage, on the immediate outskirts of Vire and with direct access from the main road leading to Caen, the Hôtel Campanile offers 42 quiet and fully equipped rooms.
The hotel also has its own restaurant, private car park and Wi-Fi Internet access. The Souleuvre Viaduct, famous for its range of thrilling outdoor activities, is just 20km away.
Measures in place for visitors:
Before the arrival :
- We ventilate the rooms for at least 2 hours a day,
- We space the use of the same room at least 24 hours apart,
- All keys / cards are disinfected for each use.
At the arrival :
- Hydroalcoholic gel available to our customers,
- Social distancing line of 1.50m on the ground,
- Payment by credit card (terminal cleaned each time you use it),
- Ordering breakfasts and dinners to take away or to deliver to your room under protective film.
During the stay :
- Materialization of a traffic plan to respect safety distances,
- Application of the room cleaning protocol,
- Reinforced hygiene measures in our kitchens.
- Provision of a box to deposit the key / card, disinfected for each use.
Mean(s) of payments :
Postal or bank cheques,
Eurocard - Mastercard,
Equipements et services :
Languages spoken :
Pets allowed : yes
From Saturday, January 1, 2022 to Saturday, December 31, 2022
Find out more informations on the calendar.
Star rating :