Description

Founded in 1066 by William the Conqueror, the St. Stephen’s Benedictine Abbey in Caen was consecrated in 1077. The 18th century monastic buildings, which comprise the cloister, wainscotted halls adorned with paintings and the Guardroom, now house the Caen City Council. William’s tomb is in the abbey-church.

Prices

Base rate : 5,50€
Base rate : 4,50€
Free of charge

Services

Walks, treks and trails :
CAEN
Pets allowed : yes

Opening

Start date : 01/01/2021 - End date : 31/03/2021
Monday08:00 to 18:00
Tuesday08:00 to 18:00
Wednesday08:00 to 18:00
Thursday08:00 to 18:00
Friday08:00 to 17:00
Saturday09:00 to 13:0014:00 to 17:30
Sunday09:00 to 13:0014:00 to 17:30

Start date : 01/04/2021 - End date : 30/06/2021
Monday08:00 to 18:00
Tuesday08:00 to 18:00
Wednesday08:00 to 18:00
Thursday08:00 to 18:00
Friday08:00 to 17:00
Saturday09:30 to 13:0014:00 to 18:00
Sunday09:30 to 13:0014:00 to 18:00

Start date : 01/07/2021 - End date : 31/08/2021
Monday08:00 to 18:00
Tuesday08:00 to 18:00
Wednesday08:00 to 18:00
Thursday08:00 to 18:00
Friday08:00 to 18:00
Saturday09:30 to 18:00
Sunday09:30 to 18:00

Start date : 01/09/2021 - End date : 30/09/2021
Monday08:00 to 18:00
Tuesday08:00 to 18:00
Wednesday08:00 to 18:00
Thursday08:00 to 18:00
Friday08:00 to 17:00
Saturday09:30 to 13:0014:00 to 18:00
Sunday09:30 to 13:0014:00 to 18:00

Start date : 01/10/2021 - End date : 31/12/2021
Monday08:00 to 18:00
Tuesday08:00 to 18:00
Wednesday08:00 to 18:00
Thursday08:00 to 18:00
Friday08:00 to 17:00
Saturday09:00 to 13:0014:00 to 17:30
Sunday09:00 to 13:0014:00 to 17:30

You would like