The fire station building

PCUNOR014V535KCI

Description

Built in 1875 by the pond in Anguerny, to the north out of the village, this small fire station building used to be a shed for the firemen of the villages of Anguerny, Basly and Colomby-sur-Thaon and contained a hand fire pump which drew water from the pond.

Prices

Services

Pets allowed : yes

Opening

Labels & order