Square François André

PCUNOR014V52KUK8

Description

The square was created in 1945 opposite the main entrance to the Hôtel Normandy. Designed as a regional garden, planted with apple trees, it is criss-crossed with pathways that converge to the centre of the composition towards a bronze bust of François André, erected in 1964. This artwork, in homage to the man who took over from Eugène Cornuché, director of the Société des Hôtels et Casinos de Deauville (today the Groupe Barrière), was made by one of Bourdelle Don’s former pupils.

Prices

Services

Opening

Labels & order