The 12th century church features Romanesque architectural and decorative elements: door with two archivolts (lozenge and zigzag) and small columns surrounding the windows above the door. The building was restored in 1610. The choir and the transept were built between 1830 and 1870 by Mr Desclais
From Sunday, January 1, 2023 to Sunday, December 31, 2023
Find out more informations on the calendar.