One-bedroomed holiday rental located 200m from the sea and the D-Day Landing beaches.
Independent 33m2 1-bedroomed apartment on the ground floor of a house located 200m from the beach. Totally refurbished in 2013. Electric heating, SSE-facing, decorated in maritime style and comprising:
- 18m2 bedroom with comfortable double sofa bed, TV-TNT, 2 large cupboards, radio-CD.
- 15m2 lounge with open-plan fitted kitchen, table and 4 chairs. Sofa bed in the lounge area, together with an armchair and small coffee table.
- Bathroom with Italian shower, washbasin and heated towel rail.
- Separate WC with washbasin.
- Small garden with table, chairs and barbecue.
- Parking space.
- Sword Beach - one of the D-Day Landing beaches.
- ‘Blue Flag’ quality beach, lifeguard surveillance.
- A stroll along the wild cliff side of the beach at Lion-Sur-Mer.
- Cycle path on the promenade between Ouistreham, Lion-Sur-Mer and Caen.
- Launching slipway.
- Sailing and sand sailing club 2km away.
- Located between the thalassotherapy (sea spa) centres in Luc-Sur-Mer and Ouistreham.
- Household linen on request (sheets, quilt covers, towels, dish towels): €28/2 guests.
- Cot and accessories for babies.
- Cycles at your disposal.
- Pets are welcome subject to prior approval from the owner.
- Booking and full inventory on request by calling +33(0)6 77 44 37 54 or +33(0)9 53 37 28 99.
Mean(s) of payments :
Postal or bank cheques,
Equipements et services :
Languages spoken :
Pets allowed : yes