On a private property of 3.5ha, in Suisse Normande near Clécy this house is a real enchantment. You will find calm, a very cosy interior and a superb view from the terrace. During a walk in the park and the meadows, you will see Fire, the horse and Lorene, the donkey
Many walks in the vicinity: the gorges of the Orne and the Vire, many castles and museums, the archeological site of Vieux la Romaine, the zoo of Jurques and accrobranches, tyroliennes and others..
The Suisse Normande is also a great place for sports activities: canoeing, hang-gliding, climbing, via ferrata, bicycle paths to the sea and mountain biking
Independent house in the property:
- Fitted kitchen, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, microwave, vitroceram table, 150L freezer, washing machine dryer. Table and chairs for meals.
- Living room with fireplace - sitting area (sofa, armchair, fireplace).
- 1 large bedroom: 1 bed 140x190, 1 baby bed.
- 1 room-lounge TV, communicating: sofa bed 2 persons
- 1 shower-room with Italian shower
- Independent suspended WC
Heating, internet access
Terrace with garden furniture and swing.
Very large closed ground. Portico and slide
Beds made and towels and table linen provided.
Mean(s) of payments :
Postal or bank cheques,
Equipments & services :
Languages spoken :
Pets allowed : no