6 minutes from Lisieux, in the Normandy countryside, Françoise and Jacques welcome you to La Tuilerie, a large late 19th century property surrounded by a park where you can walk. In summer, enjoy the sunny garden without opposite, with many games for your children. In winter, you can read by the fireplace.
You will sleep in one of the 2 beautiful guest rooms with private bathroom and small kitchenette to prepare tea and coffee at will. A copious breakfast will be served in your room, in the dining room or in the garden. If you stay with your baby, you will have access to all the necessary equipment: bed, stroller, deckchair, high chair, toys, bathtub and access to the kitchen to prepare his meals. Our guest rooms are free for children from 0 to 4 years old, sleeping in the parents' room. From 5 years old, please contact me.
- Accessible from the garden of the house: Walks and bike rides (4 bikes are at your disposal).
- To visit in Lisieux (6 km away): Basilica of Lisieux, Sanctuary Sainte Thérèse, Les Buissonnets, Carmel of Lisieux, Cathedral Saint-Pierre of Lisieux, Garden of the Bishopric, Museum of Art and History of Lisieux...
- Local products : Maison Groult calvados producer (6km), Graindorge cheese dairy in Livarot (20 km)...
- Sporting and cultural activities in Lisieux and its surroundings: Theatre, Cinema, Cycling, Hiking, Swimming pool, Bowling, Go-karting, Horseback riding, Zoo, Beach...
- 30 minutes from Deauville-Trouville and Honfleur and 45 minutes from Caen (Memorial, landing beaches).
1 person :
(All year round)
2 persons : 90,00 € (All year round)
Mean(s) of payments : Postal or bank cheques, Cash
Pets allowed :