HistoriCités offers you a range of fascinating discoveries:
* Ouistreham: from Vikings to Bedouins.
* Ouistreham, gateway to England.
* Ouistreham, a fresh water town!
* Ouistreham at the Belle Epoque.
* Michel Cabieu, Ouistreham’s hero.
* Napoleon in Ouistreham!
* In the French commandos’ footsteps in Ouistreham on D-Day.
* Lion-sur-Mer, from coast to country.
* The holiday villas on the seafront in Lion-sur-Mer and Hermanville-sur-Mer
* Le D-Day in Lion-sur-Mer and Hermanville-sur-Mer. NEW!
* Our D-Day trails: contact us to choose from a range of possible itineraries on one or several of the five beaches that were the theatre of the Normandy Landings on the 6th of June 1944.
* Books, guides and DVDs for sale on line via our website.
Consult our website or call us at 0033(0)2 31 96 33 37 or 0033(0)1 43 50 15 15.
Base rate : 8,00€
Child rate : between 4,00€ and 5,00€ until 10 years
Free of charge : until 10 years
Base rate : between 25,00€ and 50,00€
Rates for groups : between 5,00€ and 12,00€
Mean(s) of payments : Postal or bank cheques, Cash
Age : All ages
Pets allowed : yes