Église Saint-Aubin

PCUNOR014V535OCD

Description

Gothic Revival church. By royal decree in 1831, the hamlet of Saint-Aubin was given a vicarial chapel. It was not fully detached from the parish of Langrune until 1843, when its first parish priest was appointed. But it was Abbé BOSSARD who built the present church, starting in the 1850s.
The church is closed outside religious services. Free guided tours in summer. Registration required.

Prices

Services

Opening

Labels & order