The Church of the Holy Trinity in Falaise is a 13th century Gothic church.
An earlier church was built around 840, but was destroyed during a siege by Philip Augustus, to be rebuilt in 1204.
It was besieged once more by the English in 1417. The nave and the choir were again rebuilt between 1438 and 1510.
Worth a detour: the side aisle gargoyles and sculpted figures.
Pets allowed : no