PCUNOR014V534RF3

Description

(12th)

The majority of the flat heads with beards, evoking the torus of Saint-Pierre à Bougy, and which decorate the ogive curve of the main door, flanked by two small condemned arcades, have disappeared. As early as the 14th century, a gabled tower overlooks the choir and a rectangular-shaped nave. The bell tower, which was used as a German broadcasting station in 1944, was destroyed by a shell, as was the choir rebuilt after the war.

Prices

Services

Opening

Labels & order