1. Starting from the Saint-Pierre de Tourgéville (turning your back to the car park), turn right onto Rue de l’Église. Here, there’s an amazing half-timbered church made of stones.
The Tourgéville church is a mix of several styles: the choir dates back to the 12th-13th centuries, the nave has some features reminding the flamboyant Gothic of the 14th-15th centuries. At the end of the 19th century, the building has been restored several times.
2. Turn right onto RD 278a – Le Bourg. On the left, there’s a former washing place.
3. In front of the EDF transformer (on the right), turn left onto Chemin du Moulin de Saint Arnoult.
4. At the crossing, turn right, then right again on the RD le Chemin de la Croix Gentil.
5. At the cross, turn left onto the departmental road called Chemin de la Croix Gentil.
6. Turn right onto Chemin de la Bruyère de Glatigny.
7. Turn left onto Chemin du vert Clos (dirt road) till you get to D275 – Route de Tourgéville. Walk along the Haras le Vert Clos, then bypass the Haras des Champs Braches.
8. Turn left onto RD 275 – Route de Beaumont.
9. Turn right onto Route de Saint-Etienne la Thillaye.
10. Turn right onto Chemin des Champs Braches (small shaded road that becomes a dirt road). It is next to the Haras de Champs Braches.
11. Turn left onto Chemin du Lieu de la Haie till you get to Chemin du Quai au Coq.
12. Turn right (view on the heights of Beaumont en Auge) onto Chemin du Quai au Coq and reach the intersection with D275 – Route de Beaumont.
13. Cross the D275 – Route de Beaumont and continue to the intersection with the D118 – Route de Beaumont.
14. Turn right onto RD 275 – Route de Beaumont.
15. Go past an estate, then turn right onto the dirt road (red and white signs including humid areas and wooden bridges) leading to the cross. The Haras les Aunais are on the left.
16. Cross the road and continue to Chemin de la Croix Gentil.
17. Turn left, then left again till you get to D278a – Le Bourg.
18. Turn right onto D278a – Le Bourg to the Saint-Pierre de Tourgéville church.