Departure of the circuit "Touques and the Ruisseau des Ouis"



1. Departure from Place de la Mairie, under the covered market. Turn right onto Rue Louvel et Brière till you get to the Saint-Pierre church. This church dates back to the 11th-12th centuries, when Touques was a great port.

2. Bypass the church on the right and take Rue de Meautry, going along the studfarm for 1.8 km.

3. Continue to Chemin de la Coquetière on the right and reach the woods.

4. Once reached the woods, turn left and then turn left again after 300 m.

5. Walk along the edge for 2.5 km, then cross Ruisseau des Ouis.

6. Once reached the source-washing place of Dauboeuf, turn left onto Chemin de Dauboeuf.

7. Stay on the path, then turn left to take the Chemin de la Côte de Grâce.

8. Turn left on a grass path.

9. Reach Chemin de la Coquetière, then Route de Honfleur.

10 Go past the Saint-Thomas church, a “Monument Historique” since 1926. The church dates back to the 12th century, but the nave has been modified several times over the centuries. Then, turn left to reach the Place de la Mairie.





Labels & order