1. Starting from the Blonville-sur-mer Tourisme, turn left in the direction of the Town Hall roundabout.
2. To the right of the Town Hall, take Rue de Lassay to Chemin des Enclos.
3. Take the Chemin des Enclos on the right, then the Chemin de Fontaine Marie on the left. It leads to the Mont- Canisy. Follow the GR red and white signs.
The Mont-Canisy offers an extraordinary view on the Côte Fleurie. The Mont-Canisy has been a seigniorial domain for centuries, and is today a natural site protected by the Conservatoire du littoral, which preserves its flora and fauna. It is also a place charged of history: casemates, bunkers.
4. At the crossing, turn left on the chalky stone path. You’ll find a platform, a grass area, the entrance of a bunker, green barriers, a flag.
5. Leave the Mont-Canisy and the GR sings and take the path on the right going down to Chemin de Touques.
6. Turn left onto Chemin de Touques and continue to the Town Hall of Bénerville-sur-mer. In front of you, you’ll find the small Saint Christophe church.
The Saint-Christophe Romanesque church of Bénerville-sur-mer dates back to the 12th century and its bell to 1596. Situated in front of the sea, on the edge of the slope, it overlooks the extraordinary Baie de Seine.
7. Cross the roundabout and continue to Rue du Ricoquet.
8. Cross the Avenue du Littoral and continue to Rue Hoinville till you get to the roundabout.
9. Turn right onto Avenue Michel d’Ornano and reach Blonville-sur-mer Tourisme.