1. Departure from Place de la Mairie, under the covered market. Turn right onto Rue Louvel et Brière til you get to the Saint-Pierre church dating back to the 11th and 12th centuries, when Touques was an important port.
2. Bypass the church on the right and take Rue de Meautry, walking along the studfarm for 1.8 km.
3. Continue on Chemin de la Coquetière on the right and reach the woods.
4. Once reached the woods, turn left and then turn left again after 300 m.
5. Walk along the edge for 2.5 km, then cross Ruisseau des Ouis. Follow the path and take the second road on the left.
6. Go down Chemin du Calvaire and cross Route Départementale 62.
7. Reach Route de Honfleur and go past the Saint-Thomas church, “Monument Historique” since 1926. The church dates back to the 12th century, but the nave has been modified several times over the centuries.
8. Turn left till you get to the city centre and the Place de la Mairie.