1. Departure in front of the Saint-Gatien church, a church dating back to the 15th-16th centuries with a remarkable wooden vault. Its bright stained-glass windows date back to the 19th and 20th centuries.
Walk along Rue des Brioleurs in the direction of the Deauville-Saint-Gatien airport, then turn left onto D279 - Cour Leverrier.
2. Follow the road crossing the woods for about 4.5 km. Then turn left onto Chemin des Picots - Les Chartrains after the cross statue.
3. Continue to the Chartrains farm and take the path on the left. Continue straight, crossing the woods till you get to the sign, and reach the asphalt road. Continue to Chemin des Fossés.
4. At the intersection with Avenue de la Forêt, stay on Chemin des Fossés and reach Rue des Brioleurs.
5. Turn left till you get to the church and the departure point.