1. Starting from the Notre-Dame de la Visitation church of Blonville Terre (turning your back to the car park), turn right onto D118 – Route de Beaumont, then turn left onto Chemin du Droulet.
The Blonville Terre church has a one-thousand-year-long history! Actually, part of the bell tower dates back to the 12th century. The most ancient elements are the lowest parts of the bell tower and of the choir, dating back to the 11th and the 13th centuries. A large nave was added at the end of the 15th century.
2. At the crossing, turn right onto Chemin du Chanteur till you get to D20 – Route de Tourgéville.
3. Turn left onto D20 – Route de Tourgéville, then turn right onto Chemin du Lieu Chesnay.
4. At the level crossing, turn right onto the path along the marshes till you get to Rue Henry Millet.
5. Turn left onto Rue Henry Millet. Bypass the residences and the equestrian centre. In front of the horse riding school, turn left and follow the path bypassing the campsite.
6. At the crossing of paths, turn left (the stream is on your right), then turn left again onto a narrower path that follows a wooden fence till you get to Chemin du lieu Chesnay.
7. Turn left onto Chemin du lieu Chesnay, then turn right onto Chemin du Lieu Pieugé (it goes under the railway) till you get to D20 – Route de Tourgéville.
8. Cross the D20 – Route de Tourgéville and continue onto Chemin du Droulet (leave the chemin du Chanteur on the left) till you get to D118a – Route de Beaumont.
9. Turn right onto D118a – Route de Beaumont and reach the car park of the Blonville Terre church.