1. Starting from the Saint-Pierre de Tourgéville (turning your back to the car park), turn right onto Rue de l’Église. Here, there’s an amazing half-timbered church made of stones.
The Tourgéville church is a mix of several styles: the choir dates back to the 12th-13th centuries, the nave has some features reminding the flamboyant Gothic of the 14th-15th centuries. At the end of the 19th century, the building has been restored several times.
2. Turn right onto RD 278a – Le Bourg. On your left, there’s an ancient washing place dating back to the 19th century.
3. In front of the EDF transformer (on the right), turn left onto Chemin du Moulin de Saint Arnoult.
4. At the crossing, turn right, then right again onto RD le Chemin de la Croix Gentil.
5. At the cross, turn left onto the departmental road called Chemin de la Croix Gentil.
6. Turn right onto Chemin de la Bruyère de Glatigny.
7. Turn left onto Chemin du vert Clos (dirt road) till you get to D275 – Route de Tourgéville.
8. Turn right onto RD 275 – Route de Beaumont.
9. Turn right onto Chemin de la Perotte (dirt road). Walk along the wooden fence and enjoy the landscape on the right.
10. At the crossing, turn right, then continue to Chemin du carrefour de la Perrotte and reach the cross.
11. Cross the road and continue to Chemin de la Croix Gentil.
12. Turn left, then left again till you get to D278a – Le Bourg.
13. Turn right onto D278a – Le Bourg to the Saint-Pierre de Tourgéville church.