1. Starting from Blonville-sur-mer Tourisme, turn right onto Boulevard Marcel Lechanteur and reach the beach.
2. Turn left and walk along the beach till you get to the sailing school.
3. Turn left onto Rue de la Brèche aux Cochons.
4. Turn right onto Avenue Michel d’Ornano and reach the campsite.
5. After the campsite, take the pathway on the left till you get to the marshes.
The marshes of Blonville-Villers are the only natural green area of the Côte Fleurie. This place of great ecologic richness includes 110 hectares of wet grasslands, canals and ditches. Though being close to the sea, it is a fresh water marsh fed by the water courses coming from the surrounding hillsides.
6. At the crossing, turn right and go straight ahead. The canal (stream) is on your right.
7. Leave the path on the right, and slight left. The path, following a wooden fence, becomes narrower.
8. Leave the path on the left, and slight right.
9. Leave the path on the right, continue to Chemin des Rangs.
10. You are leaving the marshes. Turn left and walk for a few meters on Chemin du lieu Chesnay, then take the first path on the right: Chemin du Lieu Pieugé.. It goes up, then under the railway. You’ll reach the D20 – Route de Tourgéville.
11. Cross it and continue to Chemin du Droulet (leave the chemin du Chanteur on the left) till you get to D118a – Route de Beaumont.
12. Turn right onto D118a – Route de Beaumont and reach the Notre-Dame de la Visitation church of Blonville Terre.
The Blonville Terre church has a one-thousand-year-long history! Actually, part of the bell tower dates back to the 12th century. The most ancient elements are the lowest parts of the bell tower and of the choir, dating back to the 11th and the 13th centuries. A large nave was added at the end of the 15th century.
12. Leave the church and its cemetery through the main door. Turn left, then take Chemin du Quiévru on the left till you get to Chemin de la Butte Montor.
13. Turn left onto Chemin de la Butte Montor till you get to D20 – Route de Tourgéville.
14. Turn left onto D20 – Route de Tourgéville (leave the Chemin du Pré le Houx on the right) and reach the crossing of Porte de Blonville.
15. Turn right onto Avenue de la Brigade Piron following the marshes, then turn left onto Rue Marcelle Haricot.
16. Continue to Rue Marcelle Haricot, then take Boulevard Marcel Lechanteur till you get to Blonville Tourisme.