Deauville Town Hall square

PCUNOR014V52KUJF

Description

Located in front of the Deauville Town Hall, built in 1880 as per plans drafted by the Versailles architect Saintin, a Beaux-arts style building with a central enclosure. Keen to adapt the building to better epitomise the resort’s regional identity, the town council entrusted its ‘Normandisation’ to the architect Albert Guy after World War II. These transformations were made concurrent to the reconstruction of the east wing, of a polygonal stair turret and of the conversion of the destroyed enclosure into a square.

Prices

Services

Pets allowed : yes

Opening

Labels & order