In 1180, the church was a dependency of the Ladies' Abbey in Caen.
This illustrious patronage is very probably behind the church's rich and exclusively geometric decor, with an exceptionally high western facade, comprising three rows of arcades above the porch, which is devoid of a tympanum. The nave is evocative of the Holy Trinity abbey church in Caen (the Ladies' Abbey). The choir and tower both date from the 13th century.
Pets allowed :