The church in Tourgéville is dedicated to St. Peter and under the patronage of St. Anne. Surrounded by a graveyard, it comprises an ensemble of several styles: the choir dates from the 12th/13th century, the nave comprises 14th and 15th century Flamboyant Gothic features and the portal appears, as is the case in some of the region’s churches, to have been renovated by restoring the building’s stonework, then creating new windows and transforming the main façade. The year 1751 is engraved in one of its stones.
The roof frame is concealed by wainscotted vaults. Several restoration campaigns were conducted in the late 19th century.