Visites et découvertes

Eglise St Barthélémy (19ème siècle)

PCUNOR014V526087

Description

The former Cauville church was originally a small building covered with flat tiles. In 1848, the parish council decided to extend it. Two inside walls that supported the belfry were removed and replaced with four beams placed under the tower roof frame. The church was rebuilt in 1862.

Prices

Services

Opening

Labels & order

We also propose