Château de Gavrus

PCUNOR014V534RKK

Description

Ancient castle of Gavrus. A vast closed park crossed by the Odon river and bordering the lands of Mondrainville delimits the domain of the castle of GAVRUS composed of a house and a hunt. This house was the bakery. the castle was burnt down in 1944. the restored stables now house the Breadcrumb Two seated lions, their paws resting on shields with the arms of a lady from Bernières-Louvigny, adorned the front steps of the castle of Gavrus. In 1944, one of them was destroyed by bombing. The other is installed in the park.

Prices

Services

Opening

Labels & order