Description

Built in 1631 by the architect François Mansart, the Château de Balleroy was owned by the Balleroy family until it was purchased by Malcolm S. Forbes in 1970.

Visits of the castle grounds. Visit in French or English lasts 45 minutes.

Port du masque obligatoire dans le château et dans le musée, gel hydroalcoolique à disposition.
Réduction de l'effectif des groupes en visite guidée à 10 personnes.


 Video

Prices

Base rate - full rate adult
Free for groups
Rate for adult group
School group rate

Mean(s) of payments : Carte bleue, Holiday vouchers, Contactless payment, Visa

Services


Pets allowed : yes