Chapelle Notre Dame d'Espérance

PCUNOR014V535OC2

Description

The chapel was built in 1859 close to the shore for summer visitors. It was renovated in 1958. There is an oak sculpture of the Virgin Mary by L. Luzanowski, a Berchères stone altar made by Jean Ransart, a wrought iron gate by J. Briand and stainedglass windows made by the glass artist G. Lardeur.

Prices

Services

Opening

Labels & order

We also propose