From Caen, Bayeux and the ports of Honfleur, Le Havre and Cherbourg, we offer private excursions in small groups around the following themes :
* The D-Day landing beaches with the 5 - American (Omaha, Utah), British Gold and Sword) and Canadian (Juno) - sectors;
* Day trips to the D-Day landing beaches or to the Pays d'Auge with its typical norman landscapes, local architecture, diversified gastronomy and famous cows departing from Paris by train to Lisieux, Bayeux or Caen from Monday to Friday, except on public holidays;
* The Mont-Saint-Michel island with a possible crossing of the bay on foot with a certified guide;
* Honfleur with its colorful fishing port (the Old Basin, Sainte-Catherine district, Leonard district, Côte de Grâce ...) ;
* The seaside resorts of the 19th century relating the fashion of sea bathing: Deauville, Trouville, Cabourg, Houlgate ...;
* The influence of the Impressionist painters' movement in the footsteps of Boudin, Monet, Courbet, Jongkind ... in Giverny, Honfleur, Etretat ..;
* The epic of William the Conqueror that marked a few cities such as Caen, Bayeux with its famous Tapestries, Falaise ...) or the late medieval period with the city of Rouen strongly linked to the destiny of Joan of Arc;
* The presence of sites that witnessed the Viking invasion such as Jumièges or Dives-sur-Mer;
* Gourmet itineraries with local specialties: cheese or cider trails, local products (salted butter toffee, madeleines cakes, oysters ...) with the possibility of preparing your own picnic by buying products on a local market;
* Tours in the Pays d'Auge to discover the most beautiful villages (Beuvron-en-Auge, Pont-l'Evêque, Orbec, Cambremer ... ) with its colorful, half-timbered and thatched houses, its castles, manors, orchards, distilleries, stud farms, churches, wash houses, cheese dairies, local markets, educational farms, remarkable gardens and parks and various panoramas on the surrounding valleys from Beaumont-en-Auge or Pierrefitte-en-Auge ..);
* Family activities adapted to children: sulky rides on the beach, dog hiking, treasure hunts, the route of the Christmas villages ...);
* The city of Lisieux, second pilgrimage destination in France after Lourdes with its basilica dedicated to Saint Theresa;
* Outdoor activities: guided walks on the seashore around the theme of the D-Day landing beaches;
* Discovery of our local craftsmen and artists, art galleries;
* Excursions to Paris for cruise passengers departing from Le Havre or Honfleur during the day or evening;
* Morning or night visits to admire extraordinary sites in a quiet environment, ideal for meditation and relaxation or to capture the best light for photo geeks, video makers or painters.
We offer 4 options: experienced local guide with your vehicle or our vehicle (sedan or minibus) or a driver with or without a guide.
Public : Individuals and Groups (schools, associations, companies, tourism professionals).
Spoken languages : French, English, Russian. Other languages on request in certain sectors.
Base rate :
Mean(s) of payments : Money transfer, Carte bleue, Cash, Eurocard - Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, Contactless payment, Debit cards
Languages spoken :
Pets allowed : yes
From Friday, January 1, 2021 to Friday, December 31, 2021
From Saturday, January 1, 2022 to Saturday, December 31, 2022
Find out more informations on the calendar.