Touques, former medieval city situated two minutes away from Deauville, has preserved the typical architecture of the Pays d’Auge. It has invited craftsmen and art studio artists to work in front of the public.
- The Galerie des Créateurs (objects, lights, furniture, tableware, fashion textile creation and decoration, jewels): a selection of unique pieces and original and unprecedented contemporary limited series that are indicative of trends and change every two months. Creations directly come from the studios of craftsmen, designers and artists.
- The Galerie Saint-Pierre, specialized in urban art
- David Guzman - art ceramist: sculpted stoneware and porcelain pieces, mainly made with the potter’s wheel using various techniques.
- Tony Mauger - potter ceramist: specialist of garden animals, roofing, ceramic finials (mould fabrication).
- Peter Poter (tableware and decoration)
- Tia Terra (utilitarian objects and decoration). They will be all working under the public eye and organize courses and intensive courses.
At the La Galerie des Créateurs, you’ll meet Jeanne Ngo-Njami-Auscher, responsible for "Ames d'Afrique” gallery, an association that aims at promoting arts, handicrafts and African contemporary artists.
Some sculptures made by these artists with recycled materials and supports will be presented on this occasion. Remarkable decorative objects, tableware, textile creations, jewels and photos will make part of the "Empreintes de Voyages” exhibition. Unique pieces.
From 01/08/2020 To 14/08/2020
From 19/12/2020 To 20/12/2020
From 22/08/2020 To 30/08/2020
From 09/08/2020 To 27/08/2020
From 05/09/2020 To 11/09/2020
From 10/08/2020 To 24/08/2020
From 10/08/2020 To 28/10/2020
From 11/09/2020 To 15/11/2020
From 09/08/2020 To 22/12/2020
From 13/08/2020 To 02/11/2020