This event makes it a point of honor to promote local products and crafts.
In the program :
- 11 a.m. and 4.30 p.m .: Cider tasting workshop with Frédéric Crouzet, a renowned tasting professional, former wine merchant and sommelier-consultant from the University of Wine will help you discover and taste the incredible cider products of our local producers.
- It is well-known to the public that "the jazzdiniers" will animate the day by offering a traditional jazz repertoire in the form of several strolling sets.
- First-time Pony Rides offered by the equestrian center of Blonville-sur-Mer
- Face-painting station for the kids
- Fairground games for the whole family to enjoy
Exhibition, Family, Market
From 25/07/2021 To 08/08/2021
From 26/07/2021 To 30/08/2021
From 23/07/2021 To 10/09/2021