War is back on the European continent and at the gates of the European Union. Vladimir Putin's Russia invaded Ukraine on 24 February 2022 and the media are showing terrible images of refugee exoduses, bombings, violence, tanks and fighting. Reporters who have covered this conflict on the ground in Ukraine will be there to testify, to give their thoughts on this war and to talk about their work. Their reports and the exercise of their profession will be put into perspective with regard to the history of information on contemporary conflicts.
- Kévin Berg: freelance journalist, "Ukraine: chronicle of a village at war" for Arte Reportage
- Philippe de Poulpiquet: freelance photojournalist
- Rémy Ourdan: Le Monde journalist
- Lucie Moriceau-Chastagner: in charge of the photographic collections at the Musée de l'Armée Invalides for the exhibition "Photographs in War" until 24 July 2022
- Marie-Eve Bédard: current correspondent for Radio-Canada in Paris
- Anyck Béraud: correspondent for Asia
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Event categories :
The Saturday, June 4, 2022
Find out more informations on the calendar.