This Summer, in Calvados, boredom is simply not on the agenda!
From music to sport, via the performing arts... a vast range of activities await you in Calvados – so come and indulge in some family joy this summer. And don't forget to bring your sun cream!
Here is our selection of highlights for this Summer 2017:
- 30th June – 2nd July: Final of the French Kayak-Polo championship – Le Hom (formerly Thury-Harcourt)
- 1st July: Normandy beach yoga – yoga on the beach at Courseulles-sur-Mer
- 1st and 2nd July: Retro festival – vintage car festival in Caen
- 3rd – 12th July: Les Virevoltés Festival – outdoor performances in Vire
- 7th - 9th July: Beauregard Festival – contemporary music festival in Hérouville Saint-Clair
- 7th July – 15th August: Fireworks Display from the Vauban Tower – in Port-en-Bessin
- 8th July – 18th August: Festival Sable Show – live music in Villers-sur-Mer
- 8th - 9th July: Château Ganne Medieval Festival – in Le Hom
- 9th July (10am-12.30pm and 2pm-5.30pm): Festy Plage – beach games and water sports at the Grandcamp-Maisy sailing school, Quai Crampon
- 12th - 15th July: Récidives – puppet festival in Dives-sur-Mer
- 12th - 16th July: Saint Louis and Zélie Martin Fair – in Lisieux
- 19th July – 23rd August: Summer nights at the abbey – Juaye-Mondaye Abbey
- 20th – 22nd July: 'Normandy land of History' - son et lumière show in Mézidon-Canon