This Summer, in Calvados, boredom is simply not on the agenda!
From music to sport, via the performing arts... a vast range of activities await you in Calvados – so come and indulge in some family joy this summer. And don't forget to bring your sun cream!
Here is our selection of highlights for this Summer 2018:
- 30th June – 1st July: Retro festival – vintage car festival in Caen
- 2nd – 10th July: Les Virevoltés Festival – outdoor performances in Vire
- 7th - 9th July: Beauregard Festival – modern music festival in Hérouville Saint-Clair
- 12th July - 1st September: Éclats de Rue, street entertainment festival in Caen
- 13th July – 24th August: Festival Sable Show – seafront concerts in Villers-sur-Mer
- 20th July – 24th August: Fireworks Display from the Vauban Tower – in Port-en-Bessin
- 5th - 12th August : Crèvecoeur Medieval Fair in Crèvecoeur-en-Auge
- 11th August: Nocturnal jumps at the Souleuvre Viaduct, in Souleuvre-en-Bocage
- 8th - 15th August : Acadian Week in Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer
- 26th august : Dinner on the Promenade in Cabourg
- 31st August - 9th september : Deauville American Film Festival
- Up to 16th September: "Esprits créateur(s), le dressing des évêques revisité" (Creative spirit, the bishop's wardrobe revamped) , exhibition in Caen
- Up to 30th December: "Ils sont food ces Romains" (These Romans are (food) crazy)